Otto of the Silver Hand = 銀手奧圖點閱：11
作者：Ernie Howard Pyle[原作];甦活中英文編輯所[編輯]
出版社：Project Gutenberg Literary Archive Foundation 甦活全球網路
出版地：Salt Lake City, UT. 臺北市
Born into a family that is already engaged in a blood feud with another noble house, Otto is sent to live with monks, but is reclaimed at age 12 by his militant, but loving father. The gentle-natured boy is kidnapped and mutilated by the rival family. Pauline, his captors daughter helps him escape. His father allows him to return to the monks who place him under the emperor's protection.
- Otto of the Silver Hand
- Howard Pyle
- I. The Dragon's House.
- II. How the Baron went Forth to Shear.
- III. How the Baron came Home Shorn.
- IV. The White Cross on the Hill.
- V. How Otto Dwelt at St.Michaelsburg.
- VI. How Otto Lived in the Dragon's House.
- VII. The Red Cock Crows on Drachenhausen.
- VIII. In the House of the Dragon Scorner.
- IX. How One–eyed Hans came to Trutz–Drachen.
- X. How Hans Brought Terror to the Kitchen.
- XI. How Otto was Saved.
- XII. A Ride For Life.
- XIII. How Baron Conrad Held the Bridge.
- XIV. How Otto Saw the Great Emperor.